Cuddeback Cuddelink System
Cuddelink System Video
- CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
- CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
- Up to 15 Remote CuddeLink cameras can send images to 1 Home camera.
- Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
- CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds or thousands of acres.
- There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera. A monthly fee is only incurred if you elect to use cell service.
- More Convenient – check your cameras more conveniently by placing the Home camera in the most convenient location, such as a parking spot or even in a building.
- More Often – because you only check 1 camera and this camera can be conveniently placed, you can check your cameras more often, even numerous times per day: before you hunt, mid-day, nights, anytime.
- No Intrusion – allows you to check trail cameras without intruding on the animals.
- No Sound – if you don’t intrude, you don’t startle the animals with sound.
- No Human Scent – if you don’t intrude, you don’t leave any human scent. When human activity is removed animals move more often, earlier and more naturally.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.