Sig Sauer Laser Rangefinder KILO2200MR, 7x25mm. Graphite
KILO2200MR Laser Range Finder 7X25 Graphite Class 3R DescriptionThe KILO2200MR is the latest generation 7x 25mm laser rangefinder with more range performance, tighter laser beam collimation and an upgraded milling reticle with smaller aiming circle for more precise ranging performance at extreme distances. All KILO’s feature the Lightwave DSP ranging engine with HyperScan with 4x per second range updates in scan mode.
- Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, more accurate center aiming circle along with milling features
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions
- Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment point
- Magnification: 7x
- Lens Coating: SpectraCoat
- Battery Type: CR2
- Eye Relief: 15 Millimeter
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.6 Millimeter
- Angle Compensation: Yes
- Reflective Target: 3400 Yards
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Nonreflective Target: 1600 Yards
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 35.67'
- Length: 4.20"
- Weight: 7 1/2 oz
- Color: Graphite
We Also Recommend